Re: gtk2-perl: moving on by standardizing our code

personally, i'd rather have a documented style as well, at least, coming
from the outside, into a project that is already well under way, if i have
something i wish to submit, i should be able to read up on what the
current developers would like to see in submitted patches. (similar to
linus's kernel developers style guide).

there shouldnt be a draconian "you must ahere to this or else we'll get
uor LART tools out", more a "please adhere to these guides as much as
possible to ensure consistancy, and increase the chancse your patches will
be accepted into cvs)"...

.. just my view.

--smurf.