Re: Some questions about glade1 and glade2 (and gtk2-perl :) )

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 11:00:52AM +0200, Christian Hamar wrote:
Hi there.

So now actually the GladeXML 'modul' in gtk2-perl-xs is working good. I tested
it with one of my application. It working perfectly. It's ready to release.

My question is:

Are there any "convert" scripts or some way to convert a glade1 xml file to a
glade2 xml file format ? That will be usefull in porting glade1 / gtk-perl
application to glade2 / gtk2-perl application.

Any way to do this automatically ? (not manually :) )

You want libglade-convert that comes with libglade.

Second question. Anyone has got some examples or some experinece for
GnomePrint2 using ? (in gtk2-perl-xs)

Best Regards: Christian Hamar alias kRiX