Re: Gnome ZVT usage on windows?

of course, one thing that may throw a wrench in the whole mess is the fact
that no gtk2-perl bindings exist for libzvt.  the bindings are easy to create,
though, so if you really need them, we can hook you up.

My understanding is that Zvt had been deprecated in Gnome 2.2, in favour
of Vte. So that's something to look out for - either Zvt needs to be
updated for Gtk 2.2 or you need to use Gtk 2.0. Or use Vte instead,
although according to Miguel, it ain't that good :-)

(http://primates.ximian.com/~miguel/activity-log.php, search for "Zvt")

G.

--
Gavin Brown