Gtk2::SimpleList

I've attached a really, *really* rough attempt at providing a more
Perlish interface to Gtk2's MVC gubbins, in a similar way that
Gtk::HandyCList works.

In the couple of months that I've been playing with Gtk2 the extra
complexity in the new model has been getting right up my nose, since in
the vast majority of situations it simply isn't needed.

The attached file contains a module called Gtk2::SimpleList, some POD
documentation and a bit of code to test it.

Basically this is an RFC - I'd like to get an idea of how people want to
use/are using Gtk2 lists and how closely this might meet their needs.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown