Re: remove_accelerator

tom roth <tom tomroth de> writes:

On 05 Jan 2003 12:05:53 +0100
Guillaume Cottenceau <gc mandrakesoft com> wrote:

you downloaded the nightly tarball, where my very recent addition
must not be in. do a traditional cvs checkout, it should be ok
then.
sorry, it did not occur to me that i might be so far on the bleeding edge :-)

i did:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtk2-perl login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtk2-perl co gtk2-perl

compiled that and get the same result.

You're probably doing something wrong, as for me I can see the
method:

[gc obiwan ~/cvs/gtk2-perl] GTK2_PERL_CFLAGS='-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Werror' perl -I. -de1

Editor support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

main::(-e:1):   1
  DB<1> use Gtk2

  DB<2> Gtk2->init

  DB<3> $b = Gtk2::Button->new

  DB<4> $b->remove_accelerator
Usage: Gtk2::Widget::remove_accelerator(widget, accel_group, accel_key, accel_mods) at (eval 41)

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/