Re: remove_accelerator

tom roth <tom tomroth de> writes:

please bear with me, as i am rather new at this.

i have set up a couple of keybord accelerators via
$widget->add_accelerator (that works fine). Now the accelarator
keys can not be used for the entry widget in the same window
(obviously). therefore i had the idea to temporarely remove the
accelerators on focus_in_event of the entry widget via
$widget->remove_accelerator . but i get :

Uncaught exception from user code:
      Can't locate auto/Gtk2/Button/remove_acce.al in @INC
(@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i586-linux

i am using gtk2 2.03 gtk2-perl 0.04

is it me or my system ? is there another (better) way to

"remove_accelerator" was not implemented. I've just added it in
the CVS. Please checkout the CVS if you wanna use it.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/