Re: editable cells in GtkListView

Thank you a lot, this really helps.
it actualy looks quiet easy now.

On 15 Feb 2003 20:07:39 -0500
muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:

                 # tell this renderer that its cells are to be editable
                  $cell->set_property ("editable", 1);

Unfortunatedly i ran just into another problem:
i assume i have to change the model after the edit is complete.
so i set up a signal like this.

 $edit_cell->signal_connect('edited', \&on_cell_edited, $model);

And a Callback

sub on_cell_edited {
    my ($cell,$path_string,$new_text,$dataref, $model) = @_;
    my $iter = $model->get_iter_from_string($path_string);^
    $model->set($iter, [1 => "$new_text"]);
}

1 first problem $model is not passed to on_celledited, i did quick hack and made $model a global variable,
but i am obviuosly doing something wrong.

2 i hardcoded the second column to be updated, how do i evaluate wich column was edited ?

Please help, once i got this going i will write a little perl example for other dummies like me.

tom