Re: editable cells in GtkListView

tom roth <tom tomroth de> writes:

with the help of misc-examples/treeview.pl i was able to produce a Listview.
Now i would like to make some of the cells editable.
Is there any codefragments, docu or tutorial ?

usually it's nice to try to follow c code examples or api doc.

I am at a loss translating the c code documentation to perl syntax.

why? we try to follow th c api quite closely, it should be ok..
what's your problem exactly, do you have examples?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/