Re: editable cells in GtkListView

Obviously it helped me to write all this down.
after some more guessing i came up with

 my $column1 = Gtk2::TreeViewColumn->new_with_attributes("Name", $cell,'editable',"TRUE" , 'text' => 1);

this produces editable cells.
but i get "Argument "TRUE" isn't numeric" error.

i tried
use constant TRUE => 1;
and
sub TRUE  { 1 }

and got "unable to set property `editable' of type `gboolean' from value of type `gchararray'"

this is so unPerl , how do i force a boolean context ?

Also all columms are editable, not just the one i attributed editable.

This is still rather confusing to me.

tom