Re: libglade

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 19:40, muppet wrote:
libxml2 already has Perl bindings on CPAN, see XML::LibXML.

are we going to need to work with people/projects like XML::LibXML for
the gnome language bindings stuff? if so then i guess we need to get on
that. perhaps someone needs to be appointed as the coordinator of all of
this, preferably someone not interested/involved with coding so that
there's nothing fighting for time and attention.

-rm