Re: libglade

On Saturday, December 27, 2003, at 03:33 AM, Cornel Ghiban wrote:

I have an application made in perl with Gtk2 that works ok in unix. And now I
want  to runt it in windows but I couldn't find a way to install
Gtk2::GladeXML. Could somebody guide my how to install libglade and Gtk2::GladeXML
on a Windows?

so far as i know, if you can compile Glib and Gtk2 on windows, there should be no problem compiling Gtk2::GladeXML --- i know of no platform dependencies.

then again, i haven't tried it, so the code might need some tweaking.

as for binary installs...  i have no idea.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>