Re: when will GtkTargetList be ready?

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 11:12  PM, Matthew Weier OPhinney wrote:

I'm trying to implement some DND stuff, and discovered that a method I
need, drag_dest_find_target, is dependent on the typemap GtkTargetList
-- which is currently unimplemented in gtk2-perl.

GtkTargetList is described in gtkselection.h as a private data structure, listed in the header "only for the convenience of gtkdnd.c".

that would explain the absence of a boxed wrapper for it, and that absence is the reason for the lack of a typemap.

when will this typemap be created? I'm assuming
"Real Soon Now"(TM) ;-)  I'm just wondering what the time frame might
be, so I can get an idea as to when to return to this part of the
coding.

stuff like this is basically waiting for somebody to need it.

i'm rather ignorant about drag and drop. if you can tell me how GtkTargetList is used, and/or point me to some C code that uses it, i can get something together together for you.