when will GtkTargetList be ready?

I'm trying to implement some DND stuff, and discovered that a method I
need, drag_dest_find_target, is dependent on the typemap GtkTargetList
-- which is currently unimplemented in gtk2-perl. I realize we're
approaching 1.0 phase... when will this typemap be created? I'm assuming
"Real Soon Now"(TM) ;-)  I'm just wondering what the time frame might
be, so I can get an idea as to when to return to this part of the
coding.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney