Re: exceptions (was Re: blahblahblah)

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 20:38, muppet wrote:

here's what's going into 0.96.  comments are welcome, as
arecomplaints.  given that sf's anoncvs is chronically behind and
thusrarely used, i figured that rather than hope people will test
thiscode, i'll go ahead and put it into the release and see what
breaks.:-/

Fortunately, it seems this is clearing up soon.. this is from the latest
Sourceforge Sitewide Update:

--
I wanted to give you a few updates on SF.NET.  First, in the last
sitewide email I described our CVS performance issues and the solution

This is good, because I hate how it is behind :/

James