Re: Gtk2::Table widget alignment
- From: "muppet" <scott asofyet org>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk2::Table widget alignment
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:15:31 -0400 (EDT)
Fred. Oger said:
My problem is that the widget appears to be centered in the row. How can I
have it aligned to the left of the row ?
just off the top of my head, untested, pick one:
- use 'fill' instead of 'shrink'.
- pack the widget into a GtkAlignment, set the alignment to left or right,
and then attach the alignment to the table.
- for a label, use fill (and maybe expand) and then do $label->set_alignment
($left_pct, 0.5); (0.5 for the middle in y, $left_pct as 0.0 for left and
1.0 for right) --- labels inherit GtkMisc, which is like having a
i'm sure there are other ways, as well.
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>
] [Thread Prev