Re: gtk2-perl debs from CVS

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 01:20, James Curbo wrote:
(Are GnomePrint2 and GtkSpell not ready for prime time? I noticed
Szilveszter had not made packages of them, so I did not either.)

GtkSpell is 1.0. it was simple enough that it was complete when i
checked it in the first time. very little was fixed afterwards and it
was checked over several times. so you can release it if you wish.
GnomePrint2 has no maintainer at the moment, anyone is more than welcome
to step up and use it. sooner or later we might get around to looking at
it, but we've put all of our time and effort into getting Gtk2 1.0 ready
and haven't touched GnomePrint2 in a long time. that being said there's
no specific reason that you shouldn't make a package of it as it
currently stands.

Of course, I welcome feedback and suggestions. One thing I can think of
immediately is, should I make packages straight from the releases
instead of CVS? (Probably a good idea.)

checking out cvs with release tags should accomplish the same thing.

-rm