Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Gnome2::About

Christian Borup said:
If noone beats me to it, I won't mind doing it. However it won't be for the
next week at least (deadlines at work). As muppet said it not hard, but
quite time consuming.

that would be great.  like i said, i could implement it, but i have no decent
way to test it, so i'd prefer someone else to do it.

another thought: while making the grand sweep through the source to see that
strings are handled correctly, it would be nice also to verify that alloc'd
strings are properly free'd.  i considered at one point having the typemap for
const gchar* not free and the one for plain gchar* free, but the library isn't
entirely consistent in putting const on non-free-able strings.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>