Gtk::perl documentation?

I'm kinda stumped here, bear with me a second...

I'm an experienced programmer, fluent in Perl, and I've even managed to
put together a system utility (http://wps.com/Up2us) with a Gtk
interface that functions (primitively), but I'm utterly stumped as to
how anyone does anything useful with Gtk perl for lack of documentation.

One small example: keyboard accelerators. Function reference data isn't
a problem; overview and/or examples are. I can't find a single overview
as to how the pieces fit; what's the model, the logical structure?
Examples? Tutorial or $50 book? GladeXML has the same problem (it's much
newer so it's less surprising).

The Gtk tutorial is great (I wrote and thanked the author); it covers
enough basics I quickly extrapolated the rest. But I swear I spend as
much time Google searching for information than
designing/coding/debugging together.

I'll gladly pay real money for real book(s); does anything exist?

www.gtkperl.org hasn't changed since 2001, is there a better place,
other than the ref at developer.gnome.org (which is a great reference)?

Any hints appreciated.

tomj