Notebook focus

Hi all,

This is certainly a newbie question, but a "notebook and focus" search
in the mailing list archive didn't give me an interesting answer!

I've appended a bunch of pages to a notebook, and I've created a text
widget with a button on each page.

It's the simplest thing, and here with the button do:

sub ButtonStartClicked
{
    $text_log->insert( undef, undef, undef, "foo bar" );
    $text_log->thaw();
}

My problem is that whatever button I press (page 1, 2 or 3), the text is
appended to the latest page created.

How can I tell notebook to change the focus to the text widget of a
specific page? I'm looking for something like:

$current_page->$text_log->insert...

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

--

Phil

The personnel office received an email requesting a listing
of the department staff be supplied, broken down by age and sex.
The personnel office sent this reply:
"Attached is a list of our staff. We currently have no one broken
down by age and sex. However, we do have a few alcoholics."