Re: new gtk2-perl

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

As I mentioned last week or so[1], the non-perlish handling of GObject
versus GtkObject references and GBoxed lifetimes and all that stuff
really grated on my nerves, and I wanted to take a week or so to play
around with ideas for handling it better.

[...]

I'm glad you pushed your ideas down to implementation. It's a
rather impressive work. Congratulations! That new gtk2-perl will
probably ease up the extensibility of the project - even if
stabilizing to the same level of usability that current gtk2-perl
should not be an easy task. Good luck for the future.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/