CList Refresh and ScrollBars

Hello,

Every so often I need to refresh the content in a CList in my program and
want to keep the location of the scroll bar the same.  I am basicly doing
the follow now.

$clist->freeze();
my $vadj = $clist->get_vadjustment();
my $value = $vadj->get_value();

$clist->clear();

<re-populate clist>

$clist->sort();
$vadj->set_value($value);

$clist->thaw();

This does keep the location of the scroll bar but I am getting a
redraw glitch when I thaw().  It redraws the as if the scrollbar
is at the top, then adjusts itself to the the location set by $value.  Is
there any way to get rid of this redraw issue? or is there some better
way to keep the current scrollbar location?

Thanks
Jim Westfall