Re: gtk2-perl CVS 20021017

Goran Thyni <goran kirra net> writes:

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 03:44:26AM +0100, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
goran kirra net wrote:
I didn't get the 041-script to run OK on my machine,
the "use Gtk2::Window" bit failed.
I added them to CVS anyway.
I am having problems compiling GObject and GSignal and this causes
all Gtk2 methods to fail - gtk2-perl-helpers.h missing?

It did work with perl 5.8 (debian sid) but not on 5.6.1 (debian sarge)
which is strange. I dont have access to the failing machine now so
I'll leave as is at least until next week.

Hum, we use 5.8.0 on Mandrake Cooker, it works ok (I never commit
things that don't work, as a rule of thumb).

gtk2-perl-helpers.h should have disappeared yesterday in favor of
gtk2-perl.h (since it's meant to be included in all
Gtk2/src/*.c), current CVS should be ok.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/