Re: New gtk2-perl snapshot 2002-10-11

Marin,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 07:05:28PM +0200, Marin Purgar wrote:
I was a contributor to get-perl module a while back in 1998. and 1999. when
Kenneth Albanowski was maintaining the stuff.
Great thing that gtk2-perl is finaly shaping up. I will try to help as much
as time permits.

You are very welcome.

Is there some ToDo or tasks list so I can fetch any of the tasks and start
contributing?

I put one in latest snapshot, available now BTW.

I would like to take a look at Tree and List widgets, is it OK?

Go ahead.

Also, it would be a good thing to have all-in-one widget demonstration perl
script (just like test.pl in gtk-perl).

Yes, please. :-)

BTW,
I got the project approved so I will put it up there in a few days.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk2-perl/

happy hacking,
---
Göran