Signal ID saving in GladeXML

I know that there has been plenty of discussion about getting GladeXML to
remember signal handler IDs. I also remember the last thing I read by Paolo
suggested that it would be "too much to pay" for adding it to the API.
However, I've made a "small" patch that stores the signal id's in a hash keyed
by object, signal name and handler name. I've also added a retrieval method
for the IDs. It doesn't seem all that big and ungainly. However, my perl
knowledge is not vast so maybe an expert could take a look and see if this is
worth having. The patch should be applied to the GladeXML.pm file.

Regards,

Anthony