Re: Help!!!!!

Le lun 04/11/2002 à 14:36, Michael Söhnlein a écrit :
I'm a newbe in unix and i desperate try to install the gimp-perl
interface.

Installation is RedHat 8.0 with all its delivered Software (Gimp 1.2.3 /
Gtk etc)

If you want to use gimp-perl with your RedHat-8.0, you simply need to
install the following package:

gimp-perl-1.2.3-9.i386.rpm

This package is available on the third CD. Install it by simply double
click on it.

Down if i download the gimp-perl from www.gimpperl.org and i try to
install it (running "perl Makefile.PL && make"). I got the error, that
it seems, that the makefile is generating output to the wrong place
(e.g. *.o which should be in Gtk/xs/*.o are not there but in Gtk/*.o or
files which should be in build/*.o are in Gtk/*.o) is there any
parameter to eliminate this?

Next Problem is, that is not seem to see Gtkimlib (what's that?)

Please be patient with a Newbe

Greeting
Mike

PS: whould be nice, if somebody could directly e-mail me a suggestion,
cause i'm desperate waiting
-

mailto: soehnlein pc-center ch

Daniel Lacroix