Re: The big UTF8 changeover...

Christian Borup <borup borup com> writes:

The problem is that generally that no typemap have been used until now.
And a lot of functions just take SV*'s rather than gchar*'s, most I hope
with good reason. But it make it quite hard to find all the spots that
need fixing.

Most of the times, I've used it when we want a gtk function to be
potentially called with NULL as a gchar* argument. Then, using
"undef" (testing for PL_sv_undef in the c file) is far more
elegant/perlish than using 0, IMHO.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/