Re: Toolbar->append_element()

On tir, 2002-11-05 at 12:30, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
goran kirra net writes:

1) I was converting GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_RADIOBUTTON to 'radiobutton' as
I used to in old Gtk-Perl as I thought that all the enums were there.
When I changed it to Gtk2::Toolbar->CHILD_RADIOBUTTON all works.
Will all these enums be available sometime in the future?

they should, indeed.

I've made my fair amount of work regarding the enum/flags issue.
People who add new features should make them enum-ok, instead of
assuming I'll do it later :).

I don't think I'm guilty of that yet... But would you post short howto?
For enums you haven't allready made macros for that is?

./borup