- From: Guillaume Cottenceau <gc mandrakesoft com>
- To: goran kirra net
- Cc: Dermot Musgrove <dermot glade perl connectfree co uk>, gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Toolbar->append_element()
- Date: 05 Nov 2002 12:30:38 +0100
goran kirra net writes:
1) I was converting GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_RADIOBUTTON to 'radiobutton' as
I used to in old Gtk-Perl as I thought that all the enums were there.
When I changed it to Gtk2::Toolbar->CHILD_RADIOBUTTON all works.
Will all these enums be available sometime in the future?
they should, indeed.
I've made my fair amount of work regarding the enum/flags issue.
People who add new features should make them enum-ok, instead of
assuming I'll do it later :).
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/
] [Thread Prev