- From: Dermot Musgrove <dermot glade perl connectfree co uk>
- To: goran kirra net
- Cc: "gtk-perl-list gnome org" <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Toolbar->append_element()
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 05:50:16 +0000
goran kirra net wrote:
I tested and the return is correct in my tests
(added a button which is returned as a Gtk2::Button
(subclass of Gtk2::Widget)
If it is not fixed by someone else
please file a bug report with code example on
the project page.
I have worked out what the problems are here:
1) I was converting GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_RADIOBUTTON to 'radiobutton' as
I used to in old Gtk-Perl as I thought that all the enums were there.
When I changed it to Gtk2::Toolbar->CHILD_RADIOBUTTON all works.
Will all these enums be available sometime in the future?
2) There was no error returned when I used 'radiobutton' but the
returned widget was a GObject - should this be possible?
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next