Ditribution of perl/GTK software

Hello there.

I'm begining to write free software with Perl/GTK.

Is there a way to send an "easy-to-install" package to users ?

Indeed, I guess that if users want to use my piece of software, they
should install GTK/Perl, Imlib, glib, gtk+, gdkpixpbuf, and so on ....

- How can I have something easy to use ?
- Is GTK/Perl for every-day users or only for developers who are able to
have full development package on their box ?

Thanks for help.

--

Alexis Sukrieh, <alexis sukria net> -- Computer Scientist

Homepage   :    http://sukria.net
Work       :    http://www.weborama.com
MyDynaWeb  :    http://mydynaweb.sf.net