Re: glade-perl: Bug in GnomeCanvas handling?

Rolf Herzog wrote:

Hi,

This seems to be the right place for a bug report about Glade-Perl.
If I create a GonomeCanvas Widget with Glade, glade-perl didn't do the
connection between the GtkScrolledWindow and the canvas right. It uses

$forms->{'window'}{'scroller'}->add_with_viewport($widgets->{'canvas'} );

which leads to scrollbars that doesn't work. Since the canvas has
viewport capabilities already built in, we need just a normal add
operation:

$forms->{'window'}{'scroller'}->add($widgets->{'canvas'} );
Hi Rolf,

thanks for the bug report - you are exactly correct and version 0.61
will add() the Gnome::Canvas correctly.

Glade-Perl treats Gtk::CList, Gtk::CTree, Gtk::Text, Gnome::IconList
and now Gnome::Canvas as special cases like this - but if you know of
any more please tell me.

Regards, Dermot