Re: wrapper for gtk_clist_set_compare_func is incorrect

Vlad Harchev writes:

  vh> Here is my problem: I need to have a custom clist sorting
  vh> function.

perhaps Gtk::HandyCList (available from cpan) would help?

from the description:

     This is a version of Gtk::CList which takes care of some
     common things for the programmer. For instance, it keeps
     track of what's stored in the list, so you don't need to
     keep a separate array; when the column titles are clicked,
     the list will be re-sorted according to user-supplied
     functions or some default rules. It allows you to reference
     columns by name, instead of by number.

it's worked well for me.

cheers,
k.