Re: more documentation patches

red criticalintegration com writes:

[...]

Great! Is it yet partially useable, at least for the UI part?

No.  I'm doing a propper OO design for the model so the UI will
likely come last.  If you start with the UI in a non-OO form you
end up with software like pronto (http://www.muhri.net/pronto)
which is an ammazing MUA but a tad difficult to maintain.

Ok. Don't forget to advertize on gtk-perl list when we have
something to play with :).

And anyway gtk-1.2 is obsolete.

Depends what you define as obsolete.  There are several Gtk.pm

Just repeating what gtk-2.x authors say :). I think they probably
mean that -1.x is no longer theoretically maintained and one
can't expect patches to fix reported problems with it.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/