Re: more documentation patches

red criticalintegration com writes:

Great work. If you give me your sourceforge id (unix name) I can
add you to the gtk2-perl developers so that you may commit by
yourself.

unix id is noiddicle.  'red' was already taken :-(

Done.

[...]

- always no () for method invocations without parameters, here is
  ok:

I try to always include but sometimes I forget.  If you'd rather not
have them I don't have to try as hard :-)

Well I used to do so, but as it's not needed for method
invocations, and we like to do it for $widget->show_all or things
of the like, it's better to do it everywhere - for 'normal'
subroutines calls (not methods), it's dangerous to do so, because
when you use "require" rather than "use" for a module for any
reason, perl will think the subroutine invocations for this
module are simply.. barewords :(.

Changes made.  I'll commit to CVS once I get access.

Other than that, I think this is very nice work.

Thank you.

I'm splitting my work on Gtk2 two ways, half towards this documentation
and the other half on 'yauc' which is a going to be a pretty large Gtk2
application.  I'm using Gtk2 instead of Gtk as I believe it will help

Great! Is it yet partially useable, at least for the UI part?

me get down and dirty with some of the more 'eccentric' parts of the
module as it develops.

And anyway gtk-1.2 is obsolete.

Thanks for your work on gtk2-perl!

--