Re: more documentation patches

Great work. If you give me your sourceforge id (unix name) I can
add you to the gtk2-perl developers so that you may commit by
yourself.

unix id is noiddicle.  'red' was already taken :-(

One remaining style comment: it would be nice to have a
consistent code style along the whole documentation (and the
whole sourcecode, which we try as much as we can), and among
others:

- always a space character after the comma when invoking a
  subroutine with multiple parameters, here is ok:

Agreed.

- always no () for method invocations without parameters, here is
  ok:

I try to always include but sometimes I forget.  If you'd rather not
have them I don't have to try as hard :-)

Changes made.  I'll commit to CVS once I get access.

Other than that, I think this is very nice work.

Thank you.

I'm splitting my work on Gtk2 two ways, half towards this documentation
and the other half on 'yauc' which is a going to be a pretty large Gtk2
application.  I'm using Gtk2 instead of Gtk as I believe it will help
me get down and dirty with some of the more 'eccentric' parts of the
module as it develops.

Regards,

Red