Re: ENUM syntax

Red,

They will go in if I have to put it in myself,
any docs in any format is better then non.

Discussing formats and places is of no interest,
as it is easy to reformat or move thing around.
The hard part is writing the docs in the first place
so I for one *really* appretiate your effort.

If you put the patches in "the tracker" at:
it is less chance something gets lost in the chaos we
call mailing list :-)

keep up the good work,
/göran