Re: ENUM syntax

distribution and any time a module is documented they encapsulate it
in the source .pm files.

uh? take a look at POSIX.p{m,od} for eg

Yes, but the problem that I have is that it ignores the heirarchy and
capitalises it.  For example, Gtk2::Label becomes LABEL.

Thus, POSIX.pm and POSIX.pod doesn't help me at all whatsoever since
its not a part of a heirarchy and is in capitals to start with.

There are others of the same ilk in Locale:: and Encode:: heirarchies
but I cannot for the life of me see how it does it.  Show me how its
done and if its really that much of a show-stopper i'll re-do it
again.

I'm going to stop documenting until i'm sure that what I am doing
is going to be implemented, I don't want to waste your time or
mine.

Regards,

Red