Re: Gtk2.pm et al, pod and man

red criticalintegration com writes:

Greetings,

      In a fit of enthusiasm I started writing POD documentation
for the Widgets in the gtk2-perl CVS tree, such that the build
process should automatically build man pages for the widgets.

Nice :).

      It later occured to me that the .pm files may be automatically
generated like other parts of the distribution.

      Can I just confirm that the .pm files are not autogenerated
such that any documentation patch files I submit are usefull.

All "widgets" .pm files are not auto-generated. This includes
also GObjects and boxed types.

The only autogenerated stuff that I know of are the *autogen*
files in ./Gtk2/include, and Gtk2/_loader.pm (which says
"Autogenerate file, do not edit" in the source).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/