Re: gtk_input_add

No, i haven't checked the tail source. You do mean the unix shell
command tail? I have found a couple of perl modules that tails files.
One called Event-File witch call a subrutine when the file is changed. I
haven't checked that one out to see how he does it thou.

But the same question is still there.
Can you or can't you use gtk_input_add on a ordinary file? I thought it
was possible when i read the documentation but now i don't know.

- Johan