- From: Pasi Savolainen <pvsavola hotpop com>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk_input_add
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:53:32 +0300
* Johan Ankarloo <johan ankarloo volvo com> [08 Apr 2002 13:06:27 +0200]:
This is exactly how i has solved it now but i don't think it is a pretty
way of doing it.
So if i haven't got this all wrong you cant use "gtk_input_add" to check
if a file has more data to read from, or?
Have you checked 'tail' source? what does it do?
Psi -- http://www.hut.fi/u/pvsavola
] [Thread Prev