Re: Gtk::Image

On 10/04/01 J.D. Walker wrote:
Try as I might, I can't find *any* documentation on how to use
Gtk::Image.  I'm not looking for hand-holding, but could someone PLEASE
point me in the right direction?  I've been out to gtkperl.org and gtk.org
and developer.gnome.org.

Gtk::Image is probably a widget you don't want to use: Gtk::Pixmap is
the widget you want to display images and either Gtk::Gdk::ImlibImage or
Gtk::Gdk::Pixbuf the modules to load the image from png, gif or other
formats (and get a Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap from the image).

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better