Re: Can't make loaded symbols global on this platform while loading...

On 11/08/01 Franck FASANO wrote:
I installed perl5.6.0 and GtkPerl-0.7000 on an HPUX 10.20 Station.

When I run my script perl (who seems to work well) , This error appears :
Can't make loaded symbols global on this platform while loading
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/PA-RISC1.1/auto/Gtk/Gtk.sl at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/PA-RISC1.1/DynaLoader.pm line 200.

The current cvs version has a change so that you won't get the warning.
You still won't be able to use the submodules on HP/UX, though:
the solution to that is planned for when I port the module to Gtk+ 2.0.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better