Re: Re: Signal Handler Block

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Paolo Molaro wrote:

On 11/06/01 Vladimir V. Markevich wrote:
How to I can temporary block handler in signal handler function?
In the Gtk-Perl tutorial I find some function

     $widget->signal_handler_block( $callback_id);
     $widget->signal_handler_block_by_func( \&callback, $data );
     $widget->signal_handler_block_by_data( $data );

[...]

I guess Glade2Perl could save somewhere the connection id (and the same
can be done by the GladeXML module), or it could accept a callback
from the user that reports the connection id.

To my regret, I can't find where is GladePerl saved connection id, if they
did it, or connect signal by hand. What is the GladeXML modules ?

I think it would be a useful API addition, we would just need to agree
on how it would look to the programmer.

Do you mean functions: signal_handler_block_by_func, signal_handler_block_by_data,
it's would be very useful for me.

Thanks for the answer, and for your work on GtkPerl Project.

Regards, Vladimir