Re: Signal Handler Block

On 11/06/01 Vladimir V. Markevich wrote:
How to I can temporary block handler in signal handler function?
In the Gtk-Perl tutorial I find some function

     $widget->signal_handler_block( $callback_id);
     $widget->signal_handler_block_by_func( \&callback, $data );
     $widget->signal_handler_block_by_data( $data );

but I can't recorded callback id in some variable, because I use Glade
Perl and do not connect signal handler by hand.
About a two lower function, I can't use it, Perl say undefained method,

How I can get signal id with Glade Perl or how I can block signal hadler
without signal id.

I guess Glade2Perl could save somewhere the connection id (and the same
can be done by the GladeXML module), or it could accept a callback
from the user that reports the connection id.

I think it would be a useful API addition, we would just need to agree
on how it would look to the programmer.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better