Re: CTree get_text (was RE:setting object data (how do I?))

On 06/27/01 Dermot Musgrove wrote:
I don't know what you get from $ctree->get_node_info($ctree->selection);
but perhaps this helps.

get_node_info() returns all the info you could set on the cell:
($text, $spacing,  $pixmap_closed, $mask_closed, $pixmap_opened,
        $mask_opened, $is_leaf, $expanded) = $ctree->get_node_info ($node);

In scalar context you just get the text.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better