CTree get_text (was RE:setting object data (how do I?))
- From: Jim Edwards <jedwards inmet gov br>
- To: Paolo Molaro <lupus ximian com>
- Cc: gtk-perl <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: CTree get_text (was RE:setting object data (how do I?))
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:58:19 +0000
Paolo Molaro wrote:
if possible switch to Gtk::CTree.
When someone selects a child and clicks okay in the dialog, I want to
retreve the label of the leaf and it´s branch. How can I retreve that
information given that I know how to get the selected TreeItem object?
I still seem to be stuck on this question. I can find the selected CTreeNode
my $node = $ctree->selection;
but then I want to get the text from the selection
my $text = $ctree->get_text($node,0); # I´ve also tried 1 here - which should
Doesn´t seem to return anything. And how do I get the text from the parent
By the way isn´t it a bit deceiving to rename text to titles in
insert_node_defaults (Gtk.pm at about line 220)?
] [Thread Prev