CTree get_text (was RE:setting object data (how do I?))

Paolo Molaro wrote:

if possible switch to Gtk::CTree.

Done.

When someone selects a child and clicks okay in the dialog, I want to
retreve the label of the leaf and it´s branch.  How can I retreve that
information given that I know how to get the selected TreeItem object?

I still seem to be stuck on this question.  I can find the selected CTreeNode
using

my $node = $ctree->selection;

but then I want to get the text from the selection

 my $text = $ctree->get_text($node,0);  # I´ve also tried 1 here - which should
it be?

Doesn´t seem to return anything.  And how do I get the text from the parent
node?

By the way isn´t it a bit deceiving to rename text to titles in
insert_node_defaults (Gtk.pm at about line 220)?

Thanks,
Jim