Gnome.pm for RH Linux 6.2

I am trying to get together the right RPMs so I can run Nnetstat.pl that
I retrieved from the web.  It apparently needs Gtk.pm and Gnome.pm to
function.  I found an RPM that had Gtk.pm in it and I thought I had one
that had Gnome.pm, but I can't get that RPM to install.  Any clues as to
where to get this?  If not, any pointers for beginning Perl/Gtk/Gnome
users.  I'm used to writing device drivers, not user apps.

Thanks.

Greg Parrott
Optical Area Networking
Lucent Technologies