First Post with a Question...

Hi, my name's celston, this is my first email to this list, just signed up
for it literally two seconds ago.  Please be gentle :)

I've been doing some work with the GTK perl module and have run into a
"problem" when using Gtk::Tree's.  It's not a true problem but actually an
added functionality that I want to disable.  It seems that Gtk::Tree's and
their subordinate pieces respond to middle and right mouse clicks in a
certain fashion.  IE, when you middle click on a tree item that has a
subtree, that subtree is expanded and with a right click, that subtree is
collapsed.  This is all fine and good, except in the app I'm trying to
develop, I want to associate a right mouse click with a particular popup
menu.  I've gotten the popup menu to work 99% (as good as any programmer
can gurantee :) ) but I want to some how turn off that default
middle/right click functionality.  I've tried doing a
"singal_disconnect_all" on both the tree item and subtree of that item to
no avail.  Am I going down the wrong path.  Anybody have any experience
with this?  Any help, even minor, would be a big help since this is
putting a pretty substantial road block in my development.  Thanks in
advance.

celston corky sapien net