Re: clist append usage

Hi Jim,

Jim Edwards wrote:

Hi,

First what is the correct method to retreve a widget from the form, I'm
using

my $clist = $window->{FORM}{OGFDList};

but it seems like there ought to be a function call?
You can already call

    my $clist = $window->FORM->{OGFDList};

which takes you half the way there but you have set me thinking...
I reckon that it would be useful and fairly trivial to provide an
AUTOLOAD accessor for all widgets so that you would be able to call:

    my $clist = $window->FORM->OGFDList;

with an error thrown if the widget does not exist.

Thanks for making a good point - I will try for version 0.59.

Regards, Dermot