Re: clist append usage

On 20 Jun 2001 18:29:09 -0300, Jim Edwards wrote:
Chas Owens wrote:

How many columns did you define that clist to have?

Just one.  I think I see what your getting at but could you spell it out for
me...

<snip />

If you create a Gtk::CList object with one column and then try to stuff
in four with a call to append the Gtk::CList object happily ignores the
other three and just uses the first.  If you do not know how many
columns you are going to need then you should wait to create the
Gtk::CList object until you _do_ know.  Of course you could always

create a new Gtk::CList with the new number of columns
copy the contents of the old one into the new one
replace to old one with the new one
then hide and show the window.

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 25th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3167
All Hail Discordia!